Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,182TL (元4,092) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)