Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00306 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 70% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,909TL (1,276,084 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)