Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00387 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 48,111TL (12,429,936 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)