Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00259 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 65% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 44,564TL (17,198,800 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 1 hour ago)