Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00264 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 72% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,262TL (12,226,554 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)