Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00240 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 48% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,060TL (9,609,561 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (about 2 hours ago)