Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.016 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 120% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,309TL (﷼ 33,770) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)