Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.208 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,742TL (1,695 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)