Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.003 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 142% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,298TL (3,145 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (18 minutes ago)