Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.817 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,465TL (1,230 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)