Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.454 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,780TL (1,540 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)