Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06328 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 410% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 414,012TL (руб 6,542,622) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)