Cost of living comparison between Yafran, Libya and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.470 TRY / LYD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,750TL (1,518 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)