Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.530 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,125TL (1,235 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)