Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.598 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,838TL (元4,748) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)