Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.517 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,434TL (元12,436) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (32 minutes ago)