Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.649 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,905TL (元4,473) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)