Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.520 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,683TL (元7,085) in Xining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)