Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,754TL (元5,210) in Xingtai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)