Cost of living comparison between Xingtai, China and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.512 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,237TL (元10,227) in Xingtai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)