Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.583 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,054TL (元5,239) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)