Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 126% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,700TL (元69,788) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)