Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.789 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,779TL (14,927元) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (42 minutes ago)