Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.407 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,063TL (€4,734) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)