Cost of living comparison between Würzburg, Germany and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.791 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 168% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 43,498TL (€11,475) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)