Cost of living in Wum, Cameroon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00940 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wum (Cameroon) is 5% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,222TL (661,952 Franc) in Wum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)