Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,434TL (元8,566) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)