Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,866TL (元4,887) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 3 hours ago)