Cost of living comparison between Wuhu, China and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.508 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,092TL (元43,494) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)