Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,178TL (元5,368) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)