Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 78% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,461TL (元8,452) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)