Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.717 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,572TL (元4,985) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)