Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,673TL (25,848 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)