Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.113 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,537TL (3,177 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)