Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.721 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,431TL (10,711 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)