Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,022TL (3,087 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)