Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.886 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,030TL (26,001 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)