Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.827 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,160TL (25,582 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)