Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.925 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 138% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,956TL (6,436 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)