Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.721 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,767TL (5,676 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)