Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.973 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,662TL (3,763 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)