Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.792 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 80% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,488TL (C$1,608) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (25 minutes ago)