Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.651 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 185% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 31,384TL (C$11,839) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (43 minutes ago)