Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37707 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,148TL (11,000 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)