Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43218 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,899TL (55,299 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 3 hours ago)