Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38996 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,429TL (52,388 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (40 minutes ago)