Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.623 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 110% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,245TL (ƒ 1,999) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)