Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.006 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 296% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 74,216TL (ƒ 36,990) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)