Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.176 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 113% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,325TL (ƒ 2,447) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)