Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.003 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 88% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,783TL (ƒ 11,917) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)