Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.366 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 93% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 42,565TL (ƒ 12,645) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)