Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.617 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 107% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,390TL (ƒ 2,059) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)