Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.974 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 315% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 62,252TL (ƒ 31,535) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)