Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.127 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 315% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 77,865TL (ƒ 36,608) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (34 minutes ago)