Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.067 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 111% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,052TL (ƒ 2,444) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)