Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 134% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,247TL (€7,525) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (27 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (30 minutes ago)