Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 135% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,338TL (€7,488) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $59 (28 minutes ago)