Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.707 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 248% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 56,583TL (NZ$20,904) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)