Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.645 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 89% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,923TL (NZ$1,861) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)