Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.853 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 92% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,422TL (NZ$1,550) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)