Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.789 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,920TL (11,304元) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (29 minutes ago)