Cost of living comparison between Wellington, New Zealand and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.511 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 327% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 66,677TL (NZ$26,552) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)