Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.439 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 314% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 51,727TL (NZ$21,207) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (41 minutes ago)