Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.553 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 333% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 81,247TL (NZ$31,821) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)