Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.700 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 74% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 64,255TL (NZ$17,368) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)