Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33634 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,337TL (R 9,922) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)