Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27404 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,636TL (R 16,916) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)