Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,498 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,156TL (3,267 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (37 minutes ago)