Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,837 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,519TL (2,860 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (36 minutes ago)