Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,512 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.924 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,090TL (28,240 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (34 minutes ago)