Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,936 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.891 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 56% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,327TL (26,193 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)