Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,308 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.775 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,457TL (27,698 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)