Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05926 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 10% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,540TL (₨42,862) in Warangal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €39 (36 minutes ago)