Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06114 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,570TL (₨42,032) in Warangal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)