Cost of living in Warangal, India vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07483 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 15% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,734TL (₨49,899) in Warangal.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)