Cost of living comparison between Warangal, India and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05180 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,036TL (₨77,924) in Warangal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)