Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05395 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,810TL (₨52,082) in Warangal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,490 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)