Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28109 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,031TL (10,783 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)