Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42946 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,940TL (25,474 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)