Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35189 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,462TL (9,839 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)