Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39493 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,803TL (27,354 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guilin costs 2,300元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)