Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42603 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,082TL (26,011 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)