Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28088 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,897TL (10,313 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)