Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.572 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 337% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 54,673TL ($15,306) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)