Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.706 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,018TL (5,286 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)