Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.915 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,417TL (5,918 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)