Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11514 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 16% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 900TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 754TL (6,547 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)