Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11075 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 32% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,593TL (23,415 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (27 minutes ago)