Cost of living comparison between Vũng Tàu, Vietnam and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / VND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 107% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,762TL (50,343,611 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)