Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / VND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,906TL (18,891,118 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)