Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00016 TRY / VND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 112% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,621TL (42,040,941 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (28 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)