Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.048 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 70% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,316TL (2,595 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (37 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)