Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06081 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,423TL (руб 56,289) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)