Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06448 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,157TL (руб 390,161) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)