Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06243 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,598TL (руб 345,983) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)