Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.235 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,331TL (R$ 2,698) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)