Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.515 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,355TL (R$ 4,195) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mwanza costs 2,520 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $722 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $11,416 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (about 2 hours ago)