Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.250 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,808TL (R$ 2,246) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)