Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,431TL (R$ 3,068) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php1,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)