Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.291 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 70% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,739TL (€707) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (35 minutes ago)