Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06243 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,527TL (руб 56,501) in Vologda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)