Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06313 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,954TL (руб 78,464) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)