Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05862 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,267TL (руб 106,897) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)