Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06314 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 58% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,950TL (руб 62,563) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)