Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06766 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,065TL (руб 45,296) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (36 minutes ago)