Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09467 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,359TL (руб 77,731) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (31 minutes ago)