Cost of living comparison between Vlorë, Albania and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02470 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 75% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,696TL (230,617 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)