Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04237 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,093TL (73,001 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)