Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03225 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,365TL (104,349 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (41 minutes ago)