Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02849 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 97% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,154TL (216,058 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 110 (about 2 hours ago)