Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06176 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 99% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,315TL (руб 523,206) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)