Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07596 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,872TL (руб 50,969) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)