Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06240 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,190TL (руб 323,575) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)