Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05862 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,572TL (руб 316,807) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)