Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08067 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,288TL (руб 189,519) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)