Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06751 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,208TL (руб 47,514) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (32 minutes ago)