Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 77% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,608TL (€1,070) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)