Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.494 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,254TL (€774) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)