Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 191% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,079TL (€7,373) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (32 minutes ago)