Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.157 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,739TL (R$ 4,096) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)