Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.126 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,741TL (R$ 3,322) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (30 minutes ago)