Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 136% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,854TL (R$ 7,572) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (22 minutes ago)