Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00019 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,624TL (24,644,345 p.) in Vitebsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (21 minutes ago)