Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 99% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,783TL (8,961 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)