Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48269 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 95% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,079TL (10,523 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (27 minutes ago)