Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05488 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,479TL (₨45,164) in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)