Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13126 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,234TL (17,016₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)